Search In Progress
Processing your RequestYour personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
The health and welfare of workers is a primary concern to employers. In remote locations and facility jobsites responsible employers should be prepared to treat minor injuries, respond quickly to medical emergencies, and offer other health and wellness services.
DXP Safety Services offers a range of onsite and call-out medical services. Options include small standby teams for short-term, high-hazard operations; call-out emergency response services; or permanent, onsite, multi-disciplinary clinics. Our paramedical practitioners can offer first-response treatment, and liaise with an on-call doctor while patients are transported to the nearest hospital.
- Onsite medical personnel and equipment for remote locations and high-hazard work
- Medical backup for high-hazard plant turnaround operations
- Various levels of paramedical professionals, all certified by state licensing authorities
- Levels of medical support include basic life support (BLS) and advanced life support (ALS)
- Fleet of medical transport vehicles, including truck-mounted mobile treatment centers and state-of-the-art ambulances
- Drug and alcohol testing (random as well as post-incident/accident)
- Worker wellness centers offering emergency medical treatment, as well as fee-based services such as physiotherapy, therapeutic massage, respiratory equipment fit testing, and audiometric testing
- Standby coverage for special events such as concerts and sporting matches