Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Forklift Safety for Construction Training Program
Helps meet OSHA's formal instruction forklift training requirements (29 CFR 1910.178 (I)). Demonstrates safe forklift procedures and reviews the unique hazards construction crews commonly face including high wind, rough terrain, overhead power lines, and changing surface conditions. Covers key topics like steering, stability, and pedestrian traffic. A variety of training tools are included:
• (1) Closed-captioned video - available on DVD (with extra bonus features) or VHS
• (1) Instructor's guide
• (1) Training preparation guide
• (10) Operator's handbooks
• (1) Training log
• (1) Awareness poster
• (10) Wallet cards
• (10) Classroom training certificates
• (10) Operational evaluation certificates
• (10) Daily checklist forms